Having the world's largest screening collection, we established our proprietary High-Throughput Screening Center to enable in-house support for hit finding projects. You can select from a suite of pre-plated diversity or targeted libraries and our fragment collection, or simply cherry-pick the compounds from 2.6 million compounds stock for immediate screening next door.
Screening at BIENTA
- Assay development and validation
- Biophysical, biochemical, and cell-based assays
- All common assay optical readouts
- Adaptable to majority known targets
- Recombinant protein expression/purification services
- Direct access to the world's largest compound library
- Hit confirmation only from fresh powders
- The lowest possible cost access to Enamine compounds
We prepare assay-ready plates for your screening campaigns using Labcyte Echo 550 acoustic dispenser at any format (96-, 384- or 1536-wells) and any set size。
- UV-VIS absorbance
- fluorescence intensity
- fluorescence polarization
- time-resolved fluorescence/energy transfer (FRET, TR-FRET, HTRF, DELFIA, LANCE)
- Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR)
- cellular calcium mobilization (FLIPR)
- Thermal Shift Assay (TSA)
- enzyme/reporter assays
- cell viability assays
Our Smart Screening Technology is based on the extensive use of our chemoinformatics and molecular modeling resources and iterative access to the on-site compound repository of over 2.6 million compounds after each round of experimental screening of in-silico selected compound sets. Transition to screening of new analogues which are not available in stock for hit expansion and SAR building is profoundly facilitated with REAL compound technology. Enamine can assemble billions of new compounds in just 1 protocolled synthesis step. Speed of supply and success rate attained are so high that the compounds are sourced as if from stock. In this way the Smart Screening Technology enables the rapid expansion from screening of relatively small diverse screening library to focused exploration of billions of new compounds. Synthetic chemistry support of hit and lead optimization, as well as optional in-house ADMET/PK testing and animal efficacy studies provide a comprehensive follow-up capability.
Our Screening Center is equipped with 7 robotic liquid handlers (Thermo, Tecan, Beckman-Coulter, CyBio), 11 multifunctional plate readers (Molecular Devices, Tecan, BMG), including the state-of-the-art SpectraMax® Paradigm® (Molecular Devices) and PHERAstar® FSX (BMG) readers, as well as various accessory equipment (multichannel dispensers, stackers, shakers, incubators, etc.).
– FLIPR® (Fluorometric Imaging Plate Reader) Tetra High Throughput Cellular Screening System (Molecular Devices) is a screening tool of choice for GPCRs and certain ion channels. The system can be used with both fluorescent and luminescent assays;
-Protein Thermal Shift Screening Platform (or Differential Scanning Fluorimetry) includes three ViiA 7 Systems (Applied Biosystems)。
-Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) by OpenSPR XT (Nicoya Life Sciences) for studies of target-binding parameters.